Monday 29 November 2010

Infolinks Ads

As you may have noticed I just introduced for the first time in-text ads from Infolinks.
I prefer Infolinks or Kontera to Adsense because their ads are clean, discreet and far more minimal.
This is a actually sort of a test drive for my upocoming science/tech blog, I don't really expect these ads to generate any serious revenue in this blog.
There is also a single clandestine Adsense ad lurking and occasionally rearing its head inside that Triond widget on your right hand but I don't get a penny from it; it's just required to house this widget for free, I don't know I think I'd better remove it. I do get pennies though (literally) every time you click one of these links and read my articles and poems housed by Triond's affiliate sites.
Thanks for taking the time to have a look at this. I presume my next post will be about the grand announcement of my brand new blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is Tammy from Infolinks. I really love the design of your site. I'm glad you are giving Infolinks a try, I see that you chose the dotted underline option for the links. Its great that you can customize them to suit your design. If you have any questions, or perhaps would like to talk to us about optimizing your site to get the most out of Infolinks, email us at support@infolinks.com.

Happy blogging.

Tammy
http://www.infolinks.com
www.facebook.com/infolinks

Unknown said...

Thanks Tammy,I really appreciate your comment.
I'll do my best to optimise it and update it regularly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...