Monday 7 April 2008

Fire and Ice

..And I continue with plenty of dark,erotic,sexual,twisted,perverted poetry.Enjoy!


Through fire and ice I wandered
always seeking out for you
will I ever find you I wondered
before death kisses me too

If I had not met your sweet face
my life would still be a hell
but now my days are full of grace
and my nights are really swell

You inspire me like a Muse my moon
and I write like the good old days
I feel like I'm reborn in full
every time I look at your pretty face

Stay with me my bright star
let me be your sky
together we'll heal every scar
together we will not die..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Star in your own personalized vampire romance novel! YOU select the heroine and hero and best friend. Full-length novels starring YOU!
______
HADDIN
Personalized Vampire Romance Novels from Book By You!

Let the wheels turn said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog..

I enjoyed your vampirelles blog and sure that I'll start following.

I am sure I can find very different and interesting things here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...